Friday, May 21, 2010

Anxiously awaiting our arrival

I spent Wednesday night at my Moms in Vernon this last week. When Jason came home he said Tundra ran as fast as she could to the gate and started wagging her tail thinking that her "Mom" was coming behind Jason. Jason said "No, Mom's not there" so she ran as fast as she could to the front door and looked around there only to hear Jason laughing saying "Nope, not there either" before she finally ran to greet him. I'm thankful that I was able to have our wolf when I was laid off as I was able to raise her full time. When you get a wolf-hybrid (especially high content wolves) you should get them at 4 weeks old. At this age they don't remember anything but you.
To hear that she wanted to greet me SO badly is very heart warming.

This morning she jumped up on the bed and smacked me with her paw (her favorite way to get attention). Her favorite time each morning is the time when she gets to jump up into bed with us in the morning. Shes only allowed on her Green blanket which is funny to say to her "Stay on the green, our lil golfer" after patting the bed to the area she's allowed to lay on she'll smack both of her paws down and give us attitude with a bark-ish howl. She listens or she loses her privileges of being on the bed. When you know that your wolf knows what you're saying (especially with biting, obeying, etc.) don't ask anymore with things she should KNOW, just discipline or they will always test you.

No comments:

Post a Comment