Friday, February 22, 2013

Where did I go?

You may have noticed a long break in between blog posts. The main reason for that is because most of my photos are on my phone now (as I have an amazing Android) and I don't take many photos with my camera anymore. that is no excuse at all because I can technically email them to myself and then post them but I guess I'm just too lazy.

I downloaded the blogger application and it was so horrible that I uninstalled it and accidentally deleted all of my photos from this blog (as you may have noticed).

After waiting a couple months I re downloaded the blogger app for the Android again and I find it to be MUCH better than before so I guess I can blog post now.... no excuses.

I don't know about anybody that reads this blog, but I usually enjoy reading someone else's blog that is 90 % photos.

My wolf has grown up to be a very sweet girl. I should probably clarify... she is a very sweet girl to her owners. Tundra has a lot of work to do on her manners with other dogs and other people that she meets but this is not necessarily a bad thing in some ways.
I like the fact that she is a protective wolf hybrid around strangers and she easily picks up on tension around conversations so she is very alert.

What amazes me the most is how smart she is and how fast she can learn. Unfortunately incidents like having 2 small neighbor dogs that always yep yep yep when they're outside had caused her to permently hate small dogs and always want to body slam them. to be honest with you, I don't really blame her. I would like to body slam them too. 1 pet peeve of mine for smaller dog breeds is the constant yipping. They're cute but some are so annoying.

Well that's my post for tonight thank you for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment