Friday, September 3, 2010

The FURMINATOR is the best dog brush for my wolf-hybrid's hair!

I first saw this brush on Dooce.com before I EVEN owned a dog and I always made a mental note that if I ever owned a dog someday (never really ever saw myself owning one before perhaps because I've never owned one growing up) I would buy that brush and see if it was really all the rave; especially if Heather B. Armstrong says its great!

I youtube.com researched the video (Because I think Jason & I are a little OCD about researching before purchasing), and the videos were very convincing. We figured, why not give it a shot given how much it's been backed. We honestly were really surprised by how well it works on Tundra, even though she loves to eat the hair as we brush her :) I guess even good tools have their drawbacks lol. You can view the video below for a demonstration or click here to purchase your own FURminator.

If you have any requests of products (anything from balls to ropes and remote toys) that you want to see "Tundra-proofed" drop us a line. We'll do our best to purchase one and let the picture you see below run wild :)




Tundra, my wolf-hybrid, loves her FURminator (Alaskan-Tundra wolf crossed with Timber Wolf and a small percentage of Malamute, German Shepard, and White Shepard). This brush is perfect for this breed. Tundra has the typical Malamute tail and because her coat is so thick and heavy it sheds a lot all over the friggen house!!! This breed would be a lot more upkeep if it wasn't for the FURminator brush.





Here is a picture of Tundra bringing me the brush

1 comment: