Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tempted to start feeding her SPAM

I think we need to increase the size of Tundra's eating dish & drinking bowl because I swear that girl is a camel & a lion.

Also a note that I tried to pick her up the other day and almost fell over. She's huge. Time for a picture update.

Alright the photo to the right is of Tundra today... which means she's 8 months old in that picture. Sorry I didn't get a face shot, lets just say we won't be doing month 10 unless Jason's helping me.

I do apologize, we don't have a scale to weigh her but when she was 6 months old she was 50 lbs. If I had to guess I would say she's in between 65-70 lbs. at 8 months old.

We spend about $60 dollars a month on dog food. We still feed her iiams puppy formula & the puppy wet. We feed her probably 7 cups of dry and we starve her once a week (usually a Thurs/Friday). Yes...its actually healthy to starve your wolf once a week. If you have an event that she or he needs to be an angel for, make sure you starve them the night before and have tons of treats on you. She'll be by your side the entire time!

(Click picture to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please on the pictures! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete